About Salad (3)
Considering the last post was about "Steak" I`ll make this one about a non meat type of food such as a "Salad". Every salad is somewhat different in there own way or even in the making of it and depending on where your from and what you like you might make your salad different than I might make my salad. Salad consist of lots of greens and veggies and almost usually entirely lack meat unless it is that type of salad. (Chicken salad, steak salad, etc) and just as steak the topic before, It has been around for years and depending on cultures and where your from you might make them differently and the process of making food seems to have a lot of creative ability to try new things and make different types of salads or even quirky foods. Though the salad has been around for years and years it has not been around nearly as long as a lot of foods considering the first salads were originally made all over North America and the Caesar salad was the first one made and has been around since about 1924 and was originally made in mexico. In 1930 it was also voted by a master chef to be one of the greatest recipes coming from the Americas in 50 years. I personally wonder if salad dressing has been around as long as salads or even before salads! What is your favorite kind of salads? what about dressing? have a great day!
I think salad with just olive oil, pepper, and Parmesan is a super great combo. Maybe some balsamic vinegar too
ReplyDeleteCaesar salad is so good! I also like Ranch and French together!
ReplyDelete