Introduction Post (1)

Hello and welcome to my blog, my name is Zane and I go to Roosevelt as of the rest of us. I am 15 years old and I have lots of hobbies including playing video games or hanging with friends including eating food. Speaking of food this blog will be posting mainly food related post since food is a easy topic, everyone likes food and I get to learn more about different foods that I will have to post. I was more specifically thinking:


  • Food Reviews
  • Popular/Good Restaurants
  • Histories of Different Food 

I am writing about food and those specific topics under the food category because I like to eat food and enjoy food and eat different foods a long with most of the planet if you wanna survive. If you enjoy food write down different foods you would like to be talked about. Some of my personal favorite foods are spaghetti, chicken, Chinese and or Mexican food and lots more obviously haha.  
 Thank you for reading this short and sweet "Introduction Post" and expect lots more in the mean time as long as we are running this. Stay warm!  


Comments

  1. I love the way this theme looks I'm def gonna read your posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good theme! I can't wait to learn more about food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love food I can't wait to read more about it and get some good restaurant suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you choose a theme/topic that you know a lot about, can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog awesome! Everybody loves the food though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this blog post. Very nice and smooth introduction. Exited to see more from this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I look forward to reading your restaurant reviews! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you did a great job at tying your personal life with your blog topic. You also had a great picture to greet your reader. That just gets the reader into a mood thinking about food. I can't wait for your reviews on food. I am a picky eater myself so I like to get others opinions before trying new foods.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello all
    am looking few years that some guys comes into the market
    they called themselves hacker, carder or spammer they rip the
    peoples with different ways and it’s a badly impact to real hacker
    now situation is that peoples doesn’t believe that real hackers and carder scammer exists.
    Anyone want to make deal with me any type am available but first
    I‘ll show the proof that am real then make a deal like

    Available Services

    ..Wire Bank Transfer all over the world

    ..Western Union Transfer all over the world

    ..Credit Cards (USA, UK, AUS, CAN, NZ)

    ..School Grade upgrade / remove Records

    ..Spamming Tool

    ..keyloggers / rats

    ..Social Media recovery

    .. Teaching Hacking / spamming / carding (1/2 hours course)

    discount for re-seller

    Contact: 24/7

    fixitrogers@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts