About Steak (2)

     (sorry no pictures my computer would not allow) This is the second post to my blog about food. As I said before this blog is gonna have food reviews of generic foods that I have had or personally enjoyed and since this is the first real post on this blog, I figured I'll make it a review of some kind of food. The food I am picking for this post is going to be "Steak". We have all had steak before and never thought about really breaking it down especially me, - (I did not think this far through when choosing a topic for a blog since I have a mediocre taste in food but oh well.) Steak is a meal made up usually of beef but I have newly learned there can be "beefsteak" which looks more like a hamburger and there can be "fish steak" which is obviously make of fish and much more. (flank steak which is very muscly, pork steak, etc) it's part of a usually full meal involving some type of veggie and another side dish. It can prepared many ways such as fried, grilled or on the skillet and much more a long with different types of cooking you can do such as medium rare, rare, well done and more of those as well. You can also cook steak differently depending on your culture or ethics and where your from, a example of that is that people who generally live in China, prepare food and Steak different than we do here in America. Something very cool about steak is that it seems very free when it comes to the making of it. You can prepare steaks all the same to some extent but there is thousands of different types of it and different types of steak you can make from different animals which is almost disgusting sounding such as horses, kangaroo, camel, goat, and other ODD ones. I have not had those kinds of steak though other than fried and grilled steak that is just the normal kind that we all get. It usually is very tender and is very good for us and has lots of nutrients and proteins and in my opinion I think it taste good. a brief history sum-up of steak is that it can be traced back as far as the 19th century in New York and most menu's haven't even changed in over 100 years and despite the vegan trend that raised in recent years, proving steakhouses are here to stay. A good place to eat steak around here is Outback Steakhouse, Applebees, and most diners you would go to. I know this was not too much of a review but personally in the end, I think that steak is good and throughout the making of this I learned a lot about it.

Comments

  1. Great how you know so much about food and is sharing it with others !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello all
      am looking few years that some guys comes into the market
      they called themselves hacker, carder or spammer they rip the
      peoples with different ways and it’s a badly impact to real hacker
      now situation is that peoples doesn’t believe that real hackers and carder scammer exists.
      Anyone want to make deal with me any type am available but first
      I‘ll show the proof that am real then make a deal like

      Available Services

      ..Wire Bank Transfer all over the world

      ..Western Union Transfer all over the world

      ..Credit Cards (USA, UK, AUS, CAN, NZ)

      ..School Grade upgrade / remove Records

      ..Spamming Tool

      ..keyloggers / rats

      ..Social Media recovery

      .. Teaching Hacking / spamming / carding (1/2 hours course)

      discount for re-seller

      Contact: 24/7

      fixitrogers@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see what other foods you write about in the future, will look forward to reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look. I'm glad I came across this. Keep this up and i may just keep coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i never knew there was that much to learn about steak. cool topic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this information with us. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts